Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday without My Love

Well My Love, we have been very busy since we brought you to the airport this morning. I did a bit of rearranging trying to clear a space for our things-to-take-on-the-roadtrip pile. Kickapoo discovered herself in the mirror...


...and then thought she'd help with the packing.


Betty came over and helped me pack the looms. I think it took all of ten minutes, a small miracle as far as I'm concerned. I fed her some sneaky snacks and we yucked it up a bit. I will miss her hilariousness. She was impressed with your magazine rack, by the way.


Stinker managed to incorporate a nice little nap in the sun into his day. He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to love our new windowsills.


Here's crazy for you. Izzy the hater of the kitty carry thing crawled into the bunny carry thing, curled herself up into a ball, and is still sleeping soundly as I type.


Me, well I'm making a bit of dinner trying to use up a bit of this and that before our cupboards are packed up. I'd hazard a guess that you're at the Hampton Toll right about now. Halfway home. My parents are watching the Sox and awaiting your knock at the door. They made you fish chowder, Lucky. The thought of fresh fish and mussels and oysters and lobster is making me dizzy. Yum! You can take the girl out of the ocean...

In closing, My Love, I miss you so much I'm blurry...or maybe that's the gin I'm trying to use up before we move...either way I am missing you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dad met me at the door with a big hug, and your mom had hot water for tea within five minutes of arrival :)

I feel welcome here and well cared for... I can tell where you get it from!