Monday, October 20, 2008

Four days to go!

Well, I am happy to report that we officially have a place to stay once we get to Massachusetts! Day one at Acquia went off without a hitch, though it's daunting with so much change. I spent the day in new clothes in a new office with new people, and now I'm having dinner in a new apartment. I can't wait until my better-half, partner in crime and best friend rejoins me. For now it is the adventures of -vin. Here's a quick look at my first day at Acquia:

Can't complain too much about the location of the office - especially in the Fall!



Our new front door.



A quick stop at Market Basket for necessities. Note the sweet convertible that Thrifty Rental gave me - perfect for cruising around... in October.



When in New England...



Dinner and a movie... for one :(



Though, I do have to give a big thanks to Peggy who put together the world's best care package :)

Only four days to go until Melvin is whole again. Mel is doing all of the hard work back in Colorado to get ready for the move - bless her soul! Soon, the movers will arrive to pack up all of our stuff and before you know it we'll all be sharing this new stuff together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barry and Jane took me out for yummy dinner at Q's. I ordered sea scallops so that even though we were far apart, we were at least having the same dinner. I miss you tremendously, My Love.